The Admissions Office is responsible for evaluating your application and considering your enrollment at Dwight School Canada. We seek students who are interested in making a difference in the world. Students must be willing to learn from others and work hard in order to benefit from our high academic standards.
Whenever possible, we will arrange a campus visit for prospective students. Students and their parents will tour the campus and facilities, have an interview with the Director of Admissions and, when possible, shadow a current Dwight student.
When time and proximity make campus visits difficult, we may request a telephone interview or academic/personal references.
2. Submit the following to the Admissions office.
Required Supporting Documents:
- School Records – English version of the last 2 years of academic transcripts
- English Proficiency Test results (if English is not primary language) – exceptions will be made if applicant is applying for an EAL program where testing will be done upon arrival
- 2 Letters of Reference (one must be from a teacher)
- Passport size photo of applicant (Day student only)
- Photocopy of the front page of the applicant’s and applicant’s parent’s passport (Boarding students only)
Once we have received the above documents we will contact you to determine the next step in the admissions procedure.
Ms. Brie Jullien
Dwight School Canada
2371 Shawnigan Lake Road
Shawnigan Lake, BC V0R 2W5
The Admissions Office will begin reviewing a prospective student’s application upon receipt of all admissions materials (see above). Applicants will be notified within 3-5 business days with the next step.
Students who do not possess Canadian Citizenship must apply for and obtain a valid student visa prior to arriving at Dwight. Upon acceptance and full payment of fees, the Admissions Office will issue a letter of registration and other necessary documents needed to apply for a student visa. These documents, along with a visa application, must be taken to the nearest Canadian Consulate or Embassy. For more information on student visas, visit www.cic.gc.ca.
Contact the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-929-0506 with any questions.